- Zero Calories, Zero Glycemic Index
- No chemicals are used in the production of Wholesome Sweeteners Zero
- Zero is great for diabetics, seniors, active adults, and because Zero is made from plants, it is also perfect for vegetarians.
- It is a great sweetener for coffee and tea, sprinkled over fruit or cereal, or in sweet sauces–it takes its flavor a minute or two to “bloom.”
- Zero is 70% as sweet as table sugar. But with zero calories and zero on the glycemic index, consumers can indulge with zero guilt.
Tastes just like sugar
Zero Replaces Agave for Me
I sampled Zero at New York’s 1st GreenFestival. This after I put Stevia in my necessary morning coffee. Stevia has a taste that I cannot tolerate. And, I will not use artificial sweeteners although nutritionists recommend these to people with diabetes. I would rather drink coffee unsweetened — until now.
Zero tastes like sugar only a little less potent. It has No after-taste! No chemicals! The fact that it has 0 calories and doesn’t raise my glucose — I was ecstatic! Finally something not a chemical, that sweetens enough to satisfy, and no calories or affect on my diabetes.
Now if we can only get it in the stores!!!