Four 3oz re-sealable pouches of Wild Bill’s Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky cut into bite-size pieces. From the company that claims “You don’t need teef to enjoy our beef!”, this tender Amish-style beef jerky is sliced from USDA top round, marinated in soy sauce, garlic and pepper, then hung on rods and hickory smoked to perfection. Production of Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky began in 1983 in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch country – Lancaster County. Commonly sold out of rubber gasket, wire-bail mason jars in country stores, taverns, and truck stops throughout the United States, Wild Bill’s fans are legion and loyal to this old-fashioned jerky that changed the beef jerky industry. Wild Bill’s whole muscle beef jerky is available in 2 distinct flavors – Hickory and Black Peppered.
- Four re-sealable 3oz pouches of Wild Bill’s Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky cut into bite-size pieces
- The original Pennsylvania Dutch, Amish-style “hung in the smokehouse” beef jerky since 1983
- Premium hickory smoked top round marinated in soy sauce, garlic, and black pepper
- Proudly made in the USA with 100% US beef – USDA inspected and approved
- Only 1 carb and 50 calories per 1oz serving
Extremely pricey, but one of my favorites
This jerky is quite pricey for a 6.5 ounce bag, but it’s one of the few I’ve found that is salty enough and doesn’t contain a bunch of sweeteners.
The smoke flavor is also pronounced. Unfortunately, the price is the only thing that keeps this product from getting 5 stars from me.
Just gets better
I’ve reviewed this before – this jerky is fabulous. Great salt, great snap, great flavor. So tasty. I want some now.
PenneyGrand Chain, IL