After serving his country in World War II, Phillip Sollomi opened a restaurant in his hometown of Kansas City, Missouri. He named the restaurant “The Wish-Bone” after his signature chicken dish, but became famous for his fragrant Italian salad dressing made from his Sicilian family recipe. Today, Wish-Bone is the number one Italian dressing nationwide and the brand delights consumers with a great variety of dressings and marinades. Wish-Bone offers salad lovers dozens of dressings, most recently adding bold-tasting dressings to its line-up including Buffalo Blue Cheese, Chipotle Ranch, Cheddar Bacon Ranch, and Dry Mix Ranch.
- 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Italian dressings, and is full of flavor
- A great addition to leafy greens or pasta salads
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Helps better absorb antioxidants Vitamins A & E from salad
- A perfect addition to your luscious veggies
So far, So Good
I bought these thru warehouse deals to marinade chicken to barbeque during the summer. I just opened up a bottle the other night and had chicken marinating for a few hours before grilling. The chicken tasted good when done and was nice and tender. Next I will try this on a salad but my main reason for purchasing is I do like Italian dressing on chicken.